Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

friday, friday, everyone get down- oh, Lord, I can't even do it.

hello, friendship

I'm super glad you stopped by :)  I finally got the nerve to post the link to this lil blog on facebook and I got a lot more views!  Woohoo!  I sure hope you come back again.

Today was absolutely crazy, weather-wise.  So many schools in south Louisiana were closed, and many of the bridges in the New Orleans area were closed.  I fear a dangerous wreck occurred around the corner from my apartment building.  Yikes.

so I'm gonna lift up my school community tonight...

wonderful Heavenly Father,

I am so thankful for today.  It has been ridiculous, weather-wise, but I can't imagine today going by any other way.  I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunities this dreary and icy Friday afforded me, both the ones I took and the ones I didn't, and I am thankful.  Most of all, I am thankful that You walked through today with me.  You didn't have to choose me, but You did.  And You didn't have to give me today, but You did.  God, I am so thankful.  So thankful.

hey, thanks for LSUHSC and what it does for the people of New Orleans.  I am so grateful to be a part of this community.  I lift up everyone involved here: let they all be safe in the icy weather going on.  Let the crazy, unimaginable decisions required by the administration on a daily basis be easily concluded and peacefully attained.  I pray the students learn how to be good ambassadors of health and wellness so that we can spread this knowledge, in the form of care, throughout the world... wherever our feet land.

Thank You for letting me go to school here.  I'm really looking forward to becoming a nurse next year, and I wouldn't be able to do this if it weren't for you.

I love you greatly.

amen

[xoxo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you have a thought to share with me! Please feel free to do so. Be sure to include your email address so I can respond! Have a wonderful day!